Dr. Nicholas Bryant
Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Genetics
University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
John Peter Smith (JPS) Hospital in Fort worth, Texas
- High volume of complex patients with various types of mental illnesses
- Psychiatric emergency care training
- Served as an expert witness in various court hearings
CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY FELLOWSHIP
Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
- Trained at The Menninger Clinic, a world-renowned psychiatric hospital that ranked 5th on U.S. New and World Report’s Best Psychiatric Hospitals
- Trained at Texas Children’s Hospital, the largest children’s hospital in the nation. Incorporated psychiatric care to children with rare and serious medical conditions.
- Developed expertise in autism through training at The Autism Center and The Harris Center (formerly known as MHMRA)
Dr. Bryant grew up in Austin, Texas. His interest in psychiatry stems from his desire to understand how the mind works and how to help others reach their potential.
In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, staying active, and spending time with his wife, their baby boy, and their 2 dogs.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at Houston Baptist University
- Currently working on Masters of Arts in Counseling
- TMS Certified
Jessica grew up in a Hispanic home where mental health conditions were viewed as superstitious, transient feelings. As a child, she suffered from depression, which slowly worsened over time. Finally after opening up to her elementary school counselor, she began her journey through overcoming depression. This personal experience sparked her passion for mental health.
Today, she is grateful to be able to help others who are struggling cope in place where there is no judgement. When Jessica is not providing TMS therapy, she assists Dr. Bryant with administrative tasks and patient care. After she completes her master’s degree, she plans to be a licensed therapist at Flourish Mental Health.
Outside of school and work, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband and trying new restaurants.